Learning to Grow your own food

A place to talk about absolutely anything you like

Learning to Grow your own food

Postby admin » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:50 pm

Hello All,

After much thought about the times we live in I thought it worth reminding believers to learn how to grow their own food. Because we may not be far away from a war, and from the Great Tribulation IMHO. There will REALLY come a point were you will not be able to buy fresh food for yourself. I believe we need to learn how to survive without Supermarkets. I am going to be setting up an Aquaponics system myself soon, just to get a feel for how it works. Just to get into the habit of growing food and gaining the knowledge and understanding of it. To see what kind of quantities of food I can produce, etc. I will also be doing more food prepping, storing food for the future.

So watch this thread for more updates.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Learning to Grow your own food

Postby bibledude » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:44 am

Man, I love this guys approach to small farming. He runs "Urban Farming", a YouTube channel. Check out his vids. I so want to get into this. He tells you everything and is very helpful.

bibledude

Re: Learning to Grow your own food

Postby admin » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:27 pm

Yes that is awesome. I also would love to do this in the future. I've been looking into Aquaponics, so you get great vegies and fish to eat.

admin
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion