SHOCKING: Safe Schools promotes 'homosexual agenda'

A place to post new articles and discuss current issues and events in the news around the world

SHOCKING: Safe Schools promotes 'homosexual agenda'

Postby admin » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:34 pm

I just discovered what's been going on in my own country - Australia. Please read this to realise the threats that are facing our children......

Safe Schools promotes 'homosexual agenda'

Liberal Senator Cory Bernardi has told Sky News that the Safe Schools Program 'intimidates' children to conforming to the 'homosexual agenda.'

Senator Bernardi has been very open in his opposition to the Safe Schools Program which he says is 'dressed-up as an anti-bullying program.'

'The program itself, the Safe Schools Coalition, is actually more about intimidating and bullying kids into conforming to what is, the homosexual agenda,' he said.

Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has commisoned a review into the operation the $8 million Safe Schools program, after pressure from conservative backbenchers.

The program aims to create a safe environment and support for teachers and families dealing with children who are same-sex attracted or are struggling with their gender identity.

The Senator expressed concern over the age of the children participating in the program.

'What they're asking kids to do at 11 years of age is to imagine themselves as 16 about to enter a sexual relationship with someone of the same-sex,' he said.

Cory Bernardi described some of the program's content as 'nonsense' and 'straight out of Marx 101.'

He also believes the curriculum leads to children being 'isolated and intimidated by the whole class to conform to the agenda.'

- See more at: http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stor ... EwqFx.dpuf

This single senator in our nation has EXPOSED a very EVIL AGENDA, thank God for him - I think he's one of the only righteous man left in the government. The homosexual movement is trying to FORCE children into CONFORMING to their agenda via a school program.

It's packaged by the homosexual groups as an "Anti-Bullying / Protection" program to promote "Safe Schools", which is a complete fraud, and hides the true purpose - to PEER PRESSURE our kids into CONFORMING to homosexual views.............this stuff is being forced upon our kids, in the schools in my area, while parents are busy working. I saw one of the videos this so called "Safe Schools" program released. Its pure homosexual propaganda, its TERRIBLE what they are doing, forcing our kids to conform - to agree - or else they will end up isolated and scorned by the rest of the class. One of the techniques used is to isolate children by making them stand up in front of the rest of the class and until they answer the "homosexual questions" CORRECTLY they are forced to remain standing in front of the rest of the class...........peer pressure is being used to force our kids to give answers that agree with the homosexual agenda. These are 11 years olds. Other techniques are to get the kids to image being 16 years old and being sexually attracted to the same sex and to imagine what this sexual attraction feels like........this is to 11 year olds.

And another technique being taught is telling boys to tuck their genitals between their legs to help them better understand what transgenders are going through........They are also telling girls to wear tight fitting bras to flatten their chests so they can better understand transgenders..............

This is ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. And any kid who questions this homosexual program are going to feel isolated and alone because everyone else in the class is following it.......this is terrible........I'm just realising what's really going on !

I really have had enough of this sick perverted generation. Some acts are bad, but this stuff, being done to innocent children, is another notch up the scale of wickedness IMO.......I just signed a petition to help stop this school program

admin
Site Admin

Return to Prophecy in the News