POPE FRANCIS first pontiff TO ADDRESS US CONGRESS - WOW!!

A place to post new articles and discuss current issues and events in the news around the world

POPE FRANCIS first pontiff TO ADDRESS US CONGRESS - WOW!!

Postby admin » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:18 am

Pope Francis will become the first pontiff to address the US Congress after accepting an invitation to visit the White House

• The announcement comes after US President Barack Obama's invitation to visit the White House September 23
  • The 78-year-old confirmed late last year that he would visit the US to take part in a Catholic Church congress in Philadelphia
  • During the trip, he will also address the United Nations in New York and become the first pontiff to address the US Congress

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... sit-White-

Holy cow....Look at this people!!!

Do you guys see what's going on here? I believe the Pope is the man we should be focusing on. Obama just had the humiliation of the Netanyahu Speech at Congress and now we have the Pope to Address Congress - is this to counter Netanyahu's speech ??? As far as I'm concerned the Pope is the only man on earth who could successfully deceive Netanyahu, or at least bend Netanyahu's arm. I think the Pope is the man we should be watching. What on earth is the Pope doing addressing Congress? Followed up by addressing the United Nations......this guy is ambitious and its clear his power is growing...........Watch the Pope carefully people !!!

Is the Pope the REAL man working behind the scenes with Iran, with the Palestinians, with Israel, with Obama....etc. What is going on here? The Pope seems to be the connecting point between all the leaders and they all keep meeting with him......why? None of the leaders are Catholics yet they meet with him. Every day I become more convinced the Pope is the man - the Roman Catholic Church (Vatican) is the woman riding the Beast, the one all the Kings of the earth commit adultery with. And this appears to be happening, it seems "Mystery Babylon - the mother of Harlots" is being revealed, the false Church, the one world religion lead by the Pope, the Last Days deception, the reason John was so astonished when he saw the vision in revelations. The wolf in sheeps clothing !

And this Pope is certainly active and busy building up his Power, among the worlds leadership he is emerging as the single man they can all connect to. Keep watching this.....!

And September 28th is the Last Blood Moon of the recent Tetrad. The Pope's trip dates seem to be Sept. 22-27, 2015, so the next day is the Blood Moon
“He would arrive on the 22nd and he would leave the evening of the 27th. It’s really a full six days, plus the travel, so it’s really one week,” Archbishop Auza told CNA in Manila on Jan. 18.

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/ ... led-13383/

admin
Site Admin

Return to Prophecy in the News