RE: Immoral and ulawful trial against Brother Kent Hovind

A place to post new articles and discuss current issues and events in the news around the world

RE: Immoral and ulawful trial against Brother Kent Hovind

Postby wian » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:02 am

Hi

Any Person out there , or anyone that believes in freedom of speech, or freedom from corrupt governments, or freedom of religion, please watch these Clips. Kent Hovind , a US Citizen has been locked away in prison for 10 years on dubious charges to begin with, and now that he has served his time , shockingly, they are at it again, charging him with dubious made up charges for simply trying to protect his personal property from the government selling it from underneath him. He is now facing potentially another 20 years in jail for doing absolutely nothing..... This evil corrupt legal system needs to be stopped... They are simply doing this because they don't want him speaking about Evolution and Christianity which is his constitutional right....

Please watch these links below, and sign the petition at www.freekenthovind.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwsDA-qivok
wian

Re: RE: Immoral and ulawful trial against Brother Kent Hovind

Postby admin » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:52 am

Yeah this is shocking....terrible the amount of corruption in governments lately, although this has been going on throughout history. Basically we always need to remember that anyone who is being effective for Christ will be targeted. This is a spiritual battle, doesn't matter what government is in power, what constitution is in place, if any believer is being effective in taking territory from the devil, then the devil will find a way to send his hoards after us.

This is why I will soon be ditching my land line phone number and land line broadband - and mobile phone too. With the new Australian "Meta-Data Retention" laws you can now be certain that a corrupt government official that's hell bent on persecuting Christians will be able to :
1) Find you
2) Silence you
3) If needed imprison you

Looks like I will be relying on Free WiFi hotspots more. But I am serious, I'm going to investigate the feasibility of ditching Landline and mobile all together. Back to Morse code :D
admin
Site Admin

Postby wian » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:06 am

some good news with brother Kent Hovind. He was found guilty on one out of 4 counts. The one charge he was found guilty of related to an incident that occurred in 2007. So hopefully, he will be out very soon as they would take the time into account that he has already served

The charge was nonsense . All he was doing was to try to protect the government selling his house. so he filed whats called a Lis Pendent to prevent this from happening

just utter nonsense sadly
wian

Postby admin » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:20 am

Glad to hear some good news concerned this situation. Let's hope it stays this way.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Prophecy in the News