W H says Netanyahu 'departing from protocol' with US visit

A place to post new articles and discuss current issues and events in the news around the world

W H says Netanyahu 'departing from protocol' with US visit

Postby admin » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:46 am

White House says Netanyahu 'departing from protocol' with US visit

WASHINGTON -- The White House expressed displeasure with the handling of an upcoming visit by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to the United States on Wednesday, after the Israeli premier received an invitation by House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner to address a joint session of Congress next month.

Boehner told reporters he did not inform the White House of his plans to invite Netanyahu to the US until this morning. Neither did the prime minister's office.

Aboard Air Force One en route to Idaho, US President Barack Obama's press secretary said that typical protocol for the visit of a national figurehead had been breached somewhere along the way.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politi ... sit-388482

I think Boehner should have just replied " Oh yeah....sorry.....I forgot Obama was the president, my bad, gotta note that down somewhere so I don't forget again."

At least the wickedness of the "left" means they are easier to outwit. Judging by this its looking more hopeful Netanyahu will win the March election in Israel. I was previously thinking he may not, but this is showing he's out maneuvering those who oppose him, we may still yet see Netanyahu back in office and stronger than before after March......I really pray so. Maybe then He will strike Iran?
Site Admin

Return to Prophecy in the News