Victorian State Election

A place to post new articles and discuss current issues and events in the news around the world

Victorian State Election

Postby wian » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:42 am

Gday Guys

Just reminding all Victorians about the state election this Saturday. Please vote for the Christian Party . They have members in all seats and also the senate..

We must make a stand as our values are rapidly being taken away from us....However, together we can make a difference.....

Please look below at their website and also at the Christian policy CHecklist comparing all the parties viewpoints on issues that matter to us

http://sendy.billmuehlenberg.com/l/p9Yb ... Dkeyq4ZQHw

http://australianchristians.com.au/values/

God Bless
wian

Re: Victorian State Election

Postby admin » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:42 am

Thanks for posting, looks good.

I was going to vote Liberal, but will now probably vote for these guys, I'm sure they would give their preferences to Liberal anyway under the 2 party preferred system.

God Bless, good to see you in here wian.
admin
Site Admin

Postby wian » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:37 am

admin wrote:Thanks for posting, looks good.

I was going to vote Liberal, but will now probably vote for these guys, I'm sure they would give their preferences to Liberal anyway under the 2 party preferred system.

God Bless, good to see you in here wian.

Sad day in victoria again. Our religious freedoms and christian calues will certainly come under attack now Labor has won... Christians need to rally together and vote for the christian party in both houses, federally and state and make a stand. We need to become the 3rd major party and push out the greens to stop our freedoms and rights being taken away
wian

Postby admin » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:34 am

wian wrote:Sad day in victoria again. Our religious freedoms and christian calues will certainly come under attack now Labor has won... Christians need to rally together and vote for the christian party in both houses, federally and state and make a stand. We need to become the 3rd major party and push out the greens to stop our freedoms and rights being taken away

Yes I agree. Presently I blame the large student population who allow themselves to be indoctrinated by the Greens. Seems to me the older wiser members of society tend to vote conservative while the younger less informed youth tend to vote on popular issues of the day. This shows us how the "global warming" issue has become such a dangerously powerful political influence, the youth swallow the "global warming" message readily, thinking they are supporting a genuine cause. What they don't realise is they are being fooled into voting for an extreme left political movement who are simply exploiting their naivety. In fact I believe there is such a poor level of understanding in our youth today that we should not be placing the power of democracy in their hands. Many of them simply don't have enough life experience to detect & discern the lies, and today with the political parties being so brazenly deceptive, this is a bigger problem than ever.

BTW I did vote for the Australian Christians party
admin
Site Admin

Return to Prophecy in the News