Contact Admin

A place to suggest new ideas, provide feedback and ask any questions about operational matters of these forums.

Contact Admin

Postby Hermit » Sat May 09, 2015 12:51 am

How does one contact Admin, or webmaster, for this forum?
It is sad to see an Australian Christian Forum website unoccupied and empty. It is not a good witness to the world (globally).
At least an active contact ought to be available, so when people do knock on the door, someone answers.
If this website is closed, please cancel it so others won't thing Aussie Christians don't care.
If the website is not closed, please have a connection between the website members/activities and its administrator.
Hermit

Re: Contact Admin

Postby admin » Tue May 12, 2015 6:15 am

Hello Hermit,

Sorry for the delay. You can PM me (admin) any time through these forums.

These forums are relatively new and will probably take some time to grow. We're not actively advertising because we're not funded by anyone, these are voluntary forums.

But please feel free to make these forums your home and to actively promote them to other people, we need all the help we can get !
admin
Site Admin

Postby Hermit » Tue May 12, 2015 7:01 am

admin wrote:Hello Hermit,

Sorry for the delay. You can PM me (admin) any time through these forums.

These forums are relatively new and will probably take some time to grow. We're not actively advertising because we're not funded by anyone, these are voluntary forums.

But please feel free to make these forums your home and to actively promote them to other people, we need all the help we can get !

Thanks for your response.
However, how do I PM you when you do not have any contact details, or a window for me to post a PM.
And, I cannot send a PM from my control panel because I do not have authority yet.
Hermit

Postby admin » Wed May 13, 2015 3:02 am

Ok.......sorry about that, I'm still learning how to setup phpBB :) . I believe you should now be able to PM me.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Forum Suggestions, Feedback and Questions