Hello from Hermit.

New to the forums? Introduce yourself here.

Hello from Hermit.

Postby Hermit » Fri May 08, 2015 10:03 am

Hi all.
Wow, an Aussie Christian forum. Great to see. Looking forward to see, and commune with, more members.
I thought the Aussie Christian youth with their PC and mobiles, etc., would have already hooked up to this website by now.
I am not into mobile apps etc., I am poor, got poor eyesight, and fat fingers. I have trouble selecting letters for SMS. :lol:

I am a hermit, and prefer to live this way. I have not watched TV or listened to the radio for over five years. So I don't know what's happening on the news, sports, or politics.
In this regard, my choices of forums, on this site, have been cut down somewhat.
However, I love the Truth of God and Christ, and look forward to sharing with the rest of the ACF members.

Re: Hello from Hermit.

Postby admin » Tue May 12, 2015 6:06 am

Hi there,

Welcome, these are relatively new forums, still working out a few things, sorry for the delays in approving your posts. I'll have to change the settings so approval is not needed.

These forums are not actively advertised so membership growth will probably be slow, but hopefully it will gather momentum as more new members come. Feel free to tell people about the forums.
Site Admin

Return to Introductions