Welcome to Bible Prophecy Discussion Forums!

A place to talk about absolutely anything you like

Welcome to Bible Prophecy Discussion Forums!

Postby admin » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:55 am

Hello and Welcome!

Firstly I would like to Welcome you to the new Prophecy Discussion Forums website! Thanks for dropping by, feel free to register an account and start joining in the discussion :D

The primary purpose of this website is to provide a place for believers to keep connected and find strength and encouragement through fellowship together in Christ. Flowing from that our secondary purpose is to be a light to this world and provide clarity and guidance in many areas. Today the mission field is all around us, we need to be a voice for Christ, to boldly speak the Truth and to set the captives free. There is no doubt that we are in Last Days and many need to be informed about Christ, God desires that all come to a knowledge of Him, so please join us in these forums to lead this cause and be a light to those who are in the darkness.

We need each other:
Hebrews 3:13
But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called “Today,” so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness.

The darkness is real but we need to remain standing:
Matthew 10:22
You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

We need to remember the Love of God:
1 Corinthians 13: 4-8
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

For Christ died for us:
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

We also need to keep watch:
Mark 13: 32-37
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33 Be on guard! Be alert[e]! You do not know when that time will come. 34 It’s like a man going away: He leaves his house and puts his servants in charge, each with their assigned task, and tells the one at the door to keep watch.
35 “Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back—whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn. 36 If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping. 37 What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!’”

And we need to speak out:
Matthew 10:26-27
26 “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.

God Bless!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to Australian Christian Forums!

Postby Pinkstar » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:16 am

Heya,

I think this is a great idea, for Christians to come and talk about the depth of what life is about and why.

However, do you feel that the Christian here in OZ are asleep, do you think that the church is asleep. Do you think that we are dazed by the glitz and shining lights of the western world.

A shaking of the house needs to come and the sleeping giant that is the church needs to arise.

Pinkstar :ugeek:
Pinkstar

Re: Welcome to Australian Christian Forums!

Postby admin » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:44 am

Pinkstar wrote:Heya,

I think this is a great idea, for Christians to come and talk about the depth of what life is about and why.

However, do you feel that the Christian here in OZ are asleep, do you think that the church is asleep. Do you think that we are dazed by the glitz and shining lights of the western world.

A shaking of the house needs to come and the sleeping giant that is the church needs to arise.

Pinkstar :ugeek:

Hey there, Welcome. Yes I agree, perhaps the Admin of this site was asleep for a bit too :shock: . Just realised I need to approve new member posts, sorry your posts were not showing till now, still learning :D

Really want to use these forums to provide (arm) believers with powerful resources, arguments & proofs that support the biblical account. In particular I think video presentations can really be powerful faith building tools, I hope these forums can also become a kind of "video collection" of the most powerful presentations.

I also really don't want competing commercial interests/pressures in these forums. I hope to never make a cent from this website, this is not a "Non-Profit" website its a "Zero-Profit" website. I pray I never succumb to allowing this website to become an income stream (I'll admit the temptation is non existent right now with only 7 members - but you never know). I just deleted the "Regional" forums because I was going to allow Local Christian businesses and Local Churches to advertise, but I've changed my mind, no advertising, going to keep money out of this website entirely.

I also do not want secular members turning these forums into their mouthpiece. So I've created a single "Debate" Forum for secular members to express themselves in their only.
admin
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion